In preparation, I am making a list of the techy things I have been doing since the last meeting a month ago, something I have never really done before.
- My first django powered website. Running as a wsgi script on apache on my VPS.
- IPv6 compliance for all my websites.
- My first arduino project.
- Made a case for my raspberry pi.
- A dual boot win8/debian wheezy onto a new laptop (uefi install using linux foundation secure boot shim).
- Steam install onto my son's fedora 18 box.
- Fresh install of Ubuntu 13.04 onto my daughter's pc (which was bought with ubuntu 8.04 installed, and has migrated step by step to 12.10.. but was gettings a little 'confused' in a few ways).
Very little direct work on openmolar though, although the django stuff is aimed at rolling out online appointment system for patients to use.